TEC Addon for Listings/Directories

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO TEC Addon for Listings/Directories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nitin
    Participant

Hi Team

I’ve couple of listing sites and I’m using TEC on those for past 3+ years. Since listing and event frameworks are different for me, their integration is kind of complex. For example, I’m using rich listing using Listify theme and TEC. If I’ve to attach events to listings, I’ve to use either Post2Post or Post connector. However, TEC already has organizers post type (which in my case is duplication of data).

I think, it would be great if TEC comes up with a listing plugin which is tied up with events. I don’t see a reason, why anyone would not like it. You are already handling the geolocation, custom fields, and event template; same applies for listings.

I understand this is not your core business, but if you see from a solution point of view, it makes lots of sense. In case you are not interested in doing it, pls suggest us how to attach events with existing listings (other custom post type).

Thanks
    Nitin

George
    Participant

This is great feedback Nitin, and an interesting idea! I will pass this feedback along and in the meantime you can post about it on our UserVoice page here → http://tribe.uservoice.com

As for your question here:

pls suggest us how to attach events with existing listings (other custom post type).

There is no way to do this in the plugin itself, but a popular solution for scenarios like this is the famous Posts 2 Posts plugin. It’s free, so check it out here! → https://wordpress.org/plugins/posts-to-posts/

I hope that helps 🙂
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘TEC Addon for Listings/Directories’ is closed to new replies.