taxe fee

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know if we can from the platform set the price of tickets and the price of a fee.

My company sells tickets for evening organizer and I would like to recover a commission on sales. Is it possible?

on event cancellation can I pay from my back office all participants in one click?

BR
    Thierry

Geoff

Hi Thiery, nice to see you again!

Yes, you can definitely set prices for the tickets you create for events and refund customers in the event of a cancellation.

You will need three plugins to make it happen:

• Event Tickets (free) – We built this plugin and it allows you to create free tickets for events.
    • Event Tickets Plus – This extends Event Tickets so that you can create paid tickets for events and accept payments using WooCommerce.
    • WooCommerce (free) – We did not build this plugin, but Event Tickets Plus connects to it so that people can add tickets to a shopping cart and pay for them.

That will give you everything you need to create tickets for your events and to accept payments for them.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Thanks!
    Geoff

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

I must cancel for each customer or i can do Collective Action to refund money?
    If i want customer add event in my calendar and fix the price is is it possible to have a personnal back office for him.

i need Community event + community event tickets+ event tickets plus ?

Thanks you very much

thierry

Geoff

Hi Thierry, thanks for following up!

Cancelling orders is something you would do through the ecommerce plugin. For example, if you are using Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce, then you can cancel an order (or a portion of the order) to initiate a refund to the customer.

In other words, Event Tickets Plus does not actually handle the transactions for tickets, but allows you to create the tickets so that the ecommerce plugin being used can handle the money and transactions from there.

In fact, here’s a guide that explains the process for cancelling tickets and orders:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-cancel-tickets-order/

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘taxe fee’ is closed to new replies.