Taking Offline Bookings and adding them

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Taking Offline Bookings and adding them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca

I’m looking into purchasing and installing the Events Tickets Plus onto a clients website. It’s ticking a lot of the boxes so far but the client has asked me whether it will be possible to add ticket purchases that were purchased over the phone to the system via the admin area? I’m not certain if this is possible.

Geoff

Hi Rebecca and thanks for getting in touch!

Yeah, that is possible, for sure. While Event Tickets Plus is designed for digital ticket sales, you can work around the online portion of this.

For example, Event Tickets Plus integrates with WooCommerce which allows you to create orders manually. That would allow you to enter the order details over the phone, process the payment information, then send the tickets automatically once the order has been completed.

Does that sound like it would work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Rebecca

Awesome. Yes that would work thank you for confirming.

Geoff

My pleasure and thanks for following up to let me know! I’ll go ahead and close this thread but let us know if any other questions come up and we would be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers and have a great day,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Taking Offline Bookings and adding them’ is closed to new replies.