Take a deposit using Events Ticket Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Take a deposit using Events Ticket Plus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Glenn Caulton

Hi. I’m building a website in WordPress and looking at purchasing Events Ticket Plus to take customer event bookings. I require a customer to pay a £10 online deposit per person for any given event, then pay for the remainder on arrival. Is this possible using your plugin?

Thanks
    Glenn

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can create the ticket to say Deposit or whatever you like then it would be up to you to collect additional at the door. However, that portion would not be a trackable ticket.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Glenn Caulton

Hi Brendan

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. That was going to be my fall back idea, but I was hoping there was a way to encompass the tickets full price and discount as a whole. I notice there are plugins for WooCommerce that can take deposits, but as I’m just using your free Events Ticket plugin currently, there is no way of seeing how they integrate with each other. It would be useful to have a try before you buy option.

Regards
    Glenn

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

You definitely bring up a valid point with using extensions for woocommerce. I know other customers use extensions to extend functionality so its worth a shot. We just don’t have anything on hand. Granted, we do offer a no questions asked full refund within the first 30 days.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Glenn Caulton

Thanks Brendan.

I’ll make the purchase and see how I get on.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks Glenn

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Take a deposit using Events Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.