Tags in front end events submition

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Tags in front end events submition

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mastafu
    Participant

At the moment there is no default tagging system (tags from WordPress) in your submition form. Can we add it simply ?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey mastafu,

This one is not going to be easy to do with the current architecture of the plugin. But we did just add tags to The Events Calendar, so there’s lots of activity around tags and discussion about moving those to Community Events as well. As long as we don’t run into any technical issues it’s definitely something we’re working on.

— Julie

mastafu
    Participant

My friend implemented WordPress tags to Comunity Events in less then 30 minutes … it was so difficult 🙂

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

mastafu,

I’m glad you were able to get it working for you. If it’s something you’d be willing to share, maybe you could post some details here for others to learn from?

— Julie

Oliver
    Participant

@mastafu: This feature would be interesting for me, too.
    Can you share your solution?

mastafu
    Participant
    Casey
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Mastafu! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out, since it looks like you were able to customize this yourself. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks!

mastafu
    Participant

Yeah, this is sorted. Same with photo gallery.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Tags in front end events submition’ is closed to new replies.