table & calendar colors : part 2

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO table & calendar colors : part 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melissa Mosher
    Participant

Apologizes fell off the planet for a bit. Would like to revisit this issue: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/table-calendar-colors/#dl_post-1180364

We’re still getting the mint green. 🙂 Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Melissa,

I’d be happy to help you with this!

When you go into the Customizer > The Events Calendar > Global Elements, check to see if “Filter Bar Color” is set to the mint green. If not, take a look around some of the other options in there – you are most likely to find it in one of those settings.

Let me know how that goes!

Melissa Mosher
    Participant

Thanks! The link – filter – button colors are set at that location but don’t see anything mint green. Screenshot attached.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Melissa,

The screenshot didn’t come through, but I would also recommend taking a look around in your Divi settings (it looks like you are using the Divi theme?) to see if you see the green, but if you can’t find it anywhere, you can add this to in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

/* Filter bar background */
    .tribe-bar-filters {
    background-color: #e0e0e0
    }

/* Date, Search, and Near input boxes */
    #tribe-bar-form input[type="text"] {
    border-bottom-color: #666;
    }

/* Submit button */
    #tribe-bar-form .tribe-bar-submit input[type=submit] {
    background-color: #666;
    }

/* "View as" box background */
    #tribe-bar-views, #tribe-bar-views .tribe-bar-views-inner {
    background-color: #e0e0e0;
    }

/* "View as" option links */
    #tribe-bar-views .tribe-bar-views-list .tribe-bar-views-option a {
    background-color: none;
    }

I labeled what everything was so that you can set different colors if you’d like. You can take a look at color.adobe.com if you need to look up any hex values (like #e0e0e0), and then just replace the ones I put in for you.

Keep in mind that the settings are the preferable way to set colors, but if you can’t find the green in there, this should take care of it for you! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘table & calendar colors : part 2’ is closed to new replies.