T6 Harvard shared capacity tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus T6 Harvard shared capacity tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Guest
    Participant

HI There I wonder if you can help me figure something out?
    The website t6harvard.com will be selling pleasure flights, each flight can take 1 person.
    Each flying day needs 8 tickets, for 8 timeslots e.g. 10am, so far no problem

The bit I’m struggling with is that a customer can book either a 20 min or 30 min flight.

so on the 7th april there are 8 flights available, from 10am every hour until 6pm.
    Each timeslot has the choice of a 20 min flight at £399 or a 30min flight at £499. This choice is an Either/Or ticket. If someone buys the 10 am 20 min ticket, then the 10am 30 min ticket is no longer available.
    Is it possible to configure this?

I haven’t disabled any plugin etc as it’s not that kind of problem, maybe I’m just missing a step or it’s just not possible.

Hope you can help!

Jeff

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry for the delayed response here – one thing you could try is using the shared capacity feature to set a maximum number of tickets available for the day, then create individual tickets for the time slots and prices with a purchase limit of 1 for each time.

If you would like to have one page where users can select a ticket type (20 mins or 30 mins), then a time and date, this is not currently available with Event Tickets Plus. If this is a feature that you would like to see added in the future, please do let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum! This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘T6 Harvard shared capacity tickets’ is closed to new replies.