Syncing events to a calendar export = need help on REST API

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Syncing events to a calendar export = need help on REST API

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane Reinert
    Participant

Hello, we’re looking to export our Events Calendar PRO to a mobile app so that we can publish live events (immediately as they’re added) in both our web presence AND in our mobile app. I was directed to a Rest API forum that was very helpful by your team. However, I’m struggling on the export. My code team is familiar with API, but I don’t have anyone dedicated. Could your team give a few tips or specifics that I could hand off to my mobile team? What does the Rest API look like (the url or code base)?

Our site and related events page: https://coloradobeerevents.org/index.php/events/

Thanks in advance-

Cliff

Hi, Shane.

Please reference the following:

Beyond this, we can field bug reports but do not provide in-depth coding support.

Still, please do let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Syncing events to a calendar export = need help on REST API’ is closed to new replies.