Syncing events across multiple sites

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Syncing events across multiple sites

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robphat
    Participant

I have several sites non wordpress sites that are currently fed events from a third party custom built application. We enter events in this application, and it places the events on multiple sites we manage.

We are switching to wordpress. Is it possible to use this plugin to auto sync calendars across multiple sites? (I am already using this plugin on other unrelated site, so I’m familiar with it’s awesomeness!)

I don’t want to have to manually updated multiple instances of this plugin across different sites to keep the events synced across all sites. Can this be automated?

Thanks,
    Rob

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

We do not have a feature to sync calendars across sites.

It could be possible, but not without some customization and that is beyond the support we can provide.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Syncing events across multiple sites’ is closed to new replies.