Syncing All Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Syncing All Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nathan
    Participant

An Eventbrite representative told us that by purchasing this plugin it would automatically sync all events we made in Eventbrite with The Events Calendar.

From what I am seeing we have to manually import events one at a time. We have over a hundred events and that would not be feasible. Is there a way to do a mass import from Eventbrite.

Nathan
    Participant

I still need assistance

Trisha

Hi Nathan,

I can help you with this! The Eventbrite representative is correct in that once your Eventbrite account is linked with your site all new events will be synced. However, events that have already been created on Eventbrite will need to be imported one at a time.

I did search the Eventbrite site to see if they have an option to download all of your events in a csv file or something similar but I didn’t have any luck. This appears to be a limitation in the Eventbrite API.

You might check back with Eventbrite to see if they have a way to bulk export all of your events, it’s definitely possible I missed something.

Let me know what you find out!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Syncing All Events’ is closed to new replies.