Synchronizing Eventbrite and Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Synchronizing Eventbrite and Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    virginia

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the Eventbrite Tickets add-on:

1) Can I synchronize an entire Eventbrite account (not only a single event) with the Eventbrite Ticket add on? In a way that, every time I add an event to Eventbrite, it would automatically be added to my website as well?

2) Do I need to purchase The Events Calendar Pro in order to use the Eventbrite Tickets add-on?

3) Is it possible to add a list of upcoming events with a featured image for each event, using the Eventbrite Tickets add-on?

4) How is the visual of the Eventbrite Tickets add-on in a webpage? How similar is it to Eventbrite?

5) Can I customize the visual of Eventbrite Tickets in CSS?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Virginia

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the interest in Eventbrite and sorry for the late reply it came in at the end of the day Friday and we only support the plugins Monday Through Friday on the forums.

I have answered your questions below:

1) Can I synchronize an entire Eventbrite account (not only a single event) with the Eventbrite Ticket add on? In a way that, every time I add an event to Eventbrite, it would automatically be added to my website as well?

We only support manual individual event imports there is no way to sync an account with your WordPress site.

2) Do I need to purchase The Events Calendar Pro in order to use the Eventbrite Tickets add-on?

No you do not need to purchase Pro, all you need is the free version of the Events Calendar

3) Is it possible to add a list of upcoming events with a featured image for each event, using the Eventbrite Tickets add-on?
    There is a basic list widget included with the free version that you code modify to include an image following our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

4) How is the visual of the Eventbrite Tickets add-on in a webpage? How similar is it to Eventbrite?

Here is what the tickets look like in screen:

http://wpshindig.com/event/the-events-calendars-eventbrite-wordpress-demo/

It is an iframe from Eventbrite.

5) Can I customize the visual of Eventbrite Tickets in CSS?

It is not possible to modify the iFrame mentioned above as it is controlled by Eventbrite.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

virginia

Thank you very much for your answers. I’ll talk to my client and see if he is interested in purchasing this add-on.
    Regards!
    Virginia

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok sounds good.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Synchronizing Eventbrite and Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.