synchronize plugin updates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO synchronize plugin updates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

Is there a way to synchronize all my plugins with you so they update on the same date? Seems I can only renew one at a time which is frustrating and time-consuming.

Is it possible to renew for multiple years at a time?

Patricia

Hey Janelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

You can set WordPress to automatically install all plugin updates by adding the following code to a custom plugin (preferred) or else to your theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'auto_update_plugin', '__return_true' );

This filter tells WordPress automatic updater to automatically install plugin updates when they’re available. Please note that this option will enable automatic updates for all of your plugins and not just Modern Tribe plugins. It is also a good idea to regularly backup your site because sometimes plugin or theme incompatibilities can happen and cause your site to break. I would recommend you to read this article for more information regarding automatic updates.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

jskk123
    Participant

You completely misunderstood my question. I’m not talking about UPDATING a plugin, sorry, I’m talking about RENEWING the subscriptions to all the plugins I purchase from modern tribe. I purchased them as I was building the site so they all renew on different dates and I’m constantly having to login and pay you several times/year as each plugin comes up for renewal.

Is there a way to synchronize the PAYMENTS for re-subscribing to all my plugins so they renew and require payment on the same date? I’ve love to just pay you guys 1x year in one lump sum for renewals/subscriptions/updates whatever you call them.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘synchronize plugin updates’ is closed to new replies.