sync wp users with organizers

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events sync wp users with organizers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi, so for our project we need to let the registered users add only other registered users as organizers in their events, so we need to sync the WordPress users with the organizers list.

I know at the moment is only possible to do that manually using csv export import… but could you do a customization or some tweak to have auto-sync? how much would it cost?

George
    Participant

Hey Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out.

Extensive custom coding would indeed be required to pull off what you describe here.

We are not able to help with custom coding, so to implement the features you describe, you would have to write that custom code or hire a professional developer to do it for you.

We have a list of great developers here → http://m.tri.be/18k1 (and have no affiliation with any of these folks—they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled to share in situations like this one).

I hope that you can use one of these developers to make your ideas a reality! 😀

Best of luck with your customizations,
    George

Ivan
    Participant

Thanks fot the answer. One more thing… when I export from wordpress the csv, I have First Name and Last Name, but when I import in organizers I can only import a fullname… is there a way to import to “columns”?

George
    Participant

Hey Ivan,

You say this in your last reply:

but when I import in organizers I can only import a fullname

I’m sorry for my misunderstanding here, but am not 100% certain what you mean here.

1. Can you share screenshots of the place in your wp-admin where you can only pick one “full name” instead of a first and last name? You can do so by uploading the screenshots to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

2. Can you upload your CSV file (or one exactly like it) to a site like Google Drive, Dropbox, or CloudUp, and then share a download ? I will then download that file and test it.

I only ask for these details because you should be able to use a first and last name separately.

These links will help me investigate your issues.

Thank you!
    George

Ivan
    Participant

Hi, so yes… I export a csv (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXAZD746rwDzR2z7UkMcgjg-Lq0JvJGUYSLCSmPSJ2Y/edit?usp=sharing) from my wordpress users, but when I upload it to import them as organizers, and I “pair” the columns I have two coulmns from the csv file (first name and last name), but the plugin pairing options only give the option “nome organizzatore” (that would be “name of the organizer”), as you can see in the screenshot.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Ivan.
    George
    Participant

Hey Ivan,

Thanks for sharing these details.

I can confirm that there is only one field, “Organizer Name” for this.

I looked to see if there’s any easy way to change this, but unfortunately there is no way to change it. 🙁

I’m sorry to bear this news! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘sync wp users with organizers’ is closed to new replies.