Switching between Month, List, and Photo view has bugs

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Switching between Month, List, and Photo view has bugs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Sometimes when switching from Photo to Month view or advancing to a different Month in Month view the result search comes back with No Events on the calendar. For example, if you want to try and recreate the problem, here steps that seem to create the problem consistently .
    1) Navigate to http://dev-sfbc.thisisvisceral.com/events
    2) Switch to View as Month
    3) Advance calendar to May
    4) Switch back to Photo View
    5) Switch back to Month View
    The results you see should be that “Events for April 2014” is displayed but the resulting URL/query in the address bar is “http://dev-sfbc.thisisvisceral.com/events/month/?tribe-bar-date=2014-05”.
    Is this a bug with the query? I am not sure.
    Please help.

Casey
    Participant

sfbike,
    Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. I’m indeed seeing this issue in my local environment, and have created a ticket for our developers to investigate further. I’ll keep you updated here when I have more information. Thanks for being patient, and stay tuned! Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Kevin
    Participant

Ok, thanks for looking into this. Please keep us posted. Glad you could at least replicate the issue so you can diagnose on your end.

Kevin
    Participant

Hi, haven’t heard back on this. Has your team been able to look into this issue and resolve what’s going on? Please let me know.

Casey
    Participant

sfbike,
    Thanks for checking back in. We’ve ticketed this item for our developers to investigate further, but unfortunately I don’t have an ETA on when this issue will be addressed. I’ll continue to leave this thread open, and will notify you here as soon as I have some kind of ETA. In the mean time, since this is a very unique scenario, hopefully not many of your users are encountering this issue.

Again, thanks for reaching out here, and I’ll definitely let you know as soon I have an update for you. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to update you here. We were not able to fix this issue in time for our upcoming release (3.6). However, it is still very much a priority and we plan to work on it for a future maintenance release. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. Weโ€™re happy to say that we have added a fix for this into our upcoming version 3.11 release. Keep an eye on your Updates page for the new version. If you have any trouble with the update (or are still seeing this problem after you update) please start a new thread and weโ€™d be happy to help out.

Thank you for your patience while we got this release ready to go!

Best,
    Leah
    and the rest of The Events Calendar team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Switching between Month, List, and Photo view has bugs’ is closed to new replies.