Switch position of filter bar and title

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Switch position of filter bar and title

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    renophil
    Participant

On my events page I would like the title to appear above the bar. I was looking at the files and they are in seperate files in the plugin and the list.php file doesn’t have either. I would like it to go Title then Bar then List/Calendar (default is bar then title then list). How can I do this?

Here is my calendar page: http://inventivewebdesign.com/renophil/performances/upcoming-events/

Geoff B.

Good evening Matt and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

What you need to do is indeed a template customization. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

Basically here is the breakdown of what you will need to do:

1. Under /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/ find the list.php file. Open it and locate the  <!– Tribe Bar –> section.
    2. Under /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/list find the content.php file. Open it and locate the  <!– List Title –> section.
    3. Steal and remove the  <!– List Title –> from the content.php file and upload it to your theme’s  /tribe-events/ folder
    4. Paste the  <!– List Title –> element before the  <!– Tribe Bar –> section in the list.php file. upload it to your theme’s  /tribe-events/ folder

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Switch position of filter bar and title’ is closed to new replies.