Switch Event Title and Event Duration in List View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Switch Event Title and Event Duration in List View

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mogul
    Participant

Hi,

I just want the Event duration above the title in the list view, I think i found the php file /src/view/widgets/list-widget.php but when i switch the block of code for duration in the for each statment and put it above the code for title nothing happens, i have attached an image of what i have now and the code.

Then i want the event except below the title. Like the mockup i have attached too.

thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It looks like you’re heading in the right direction here. To start, you can follow our Themer’s Guide to copy the src > views > list > single-event.php file into your theme and making the modification there.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Mogul
    Participant

Thanks,

looks like i was changing the wrong file, in the normal event plugin not the pro one.

How about adding an excerpt below the title?

thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Are you trying to add the excerpt to the List view or to the Event List Widget?

If it is for the widget, you would change (using the PRO plugin view in your theme) the src > views > pro > widgets > modules > single-event.php and add the excerpt wherever you would like in there.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Mogul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Mogul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Mogul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Switch Event Title and Event Duration in List View’ is closed to new replies.