Support Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Support Tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Smull
    Participant

Do you no longer have support tickets? I started a thread on Friday with a problem with The Events Calendar Pro and no answers yet. I’m paying for the pro version of this software for several of my clients, I’m very unhappy that there is no way to put in an actual ticket any longer. Is this some sort of community board to get help?

Very frustrated!!!

Courtney

Hey Mike…I think we’ve crossed paths at WCUS over a lunch in Philly (and former Headway user?) 😉

We just changed our name from “Forums” to “Help Desk”. All else remains the same here. Primarily we are moving to an expectation that staff will handle your tickets typically within 24-48 hours on weekdays.

Right now, a skeleton crew of staff is available this week. 95% of our team is away on a team trip and offline for the week.

I will do my best to locate your ticket and see what I can do.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Mike Smull
    Participant

Wow. Good memory Courtney. That is me and I still have some sites in Headway. I’m moving them all to Beaver Builder as I get the chance. It’s a shame that company fell apart.

Thanks for looking into the ticket. Right now when you click on February in the lower right on our Kids Events, it just spins. Never goes to February. I’m thinking there are just too many events, but I don’t know if it needs more memory or something or how to fix it.

Take care and thanks for the reply.

Michael Smull
    Digital Creative Consultant
    Big Pixel Studio | 610.438.4189
    Twitter | Facebook

Hi Mike,

Since Courtney is assisting you with this issue on another thread, I’m going to go ahead and close this one out.

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Support Tickets’ is closed to new replies.