Support ticket history and new support tickets not showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Support ticket history and new support tickets not showing up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alyson Evans
    Participant

HI
    I have no support tickets showing up in my support ticket area. plus i have many from the past and it shows empty. but i have submitted 2 recently.

Also a copy of the tickets are not going to my inbox

can you give me back my ticket history and also show my new ones?

many thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Alyson!

I’m sorry you are experiencing those problems with your support tickets.

I have been able to spot a bug with the way your “My Support Tickets” link is generated. I will create a bug report for this to be fixed in our site.

In the meantime, you can see your support tickets in the following link > https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/users/education-kmcsouthamptongmail-com/support/topics/

For support ticket emails, could you please check your spam folder to see if they where somehow flagged as spam by your email client?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Support ticket history and new support tickets not showing up’ is closed to new replies.