Support Search – no links to results!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Support Search – no links to results!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

I just ran a search through the forums – the search results don’t link to the entries, just the landing page for the forum!!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Susan,

I apologize for the delayed response. I thought I already responded to your request but must have lost internet connection prior to the response posting.

I’m unable to replicate this issue on our site. Is this something that you’re currently still experiencing? If so, I’d love to get more information from you regarding this issue. We always appreciate feedback such as this on our site. A couple of quick questions:

1. Was it all results that were redirecting to the main forum lander or was it specific results?
    2. What was the specific search term you were using that this was happening for?
    3. Which web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. ) and version are you currently using?
    4. Was there a specific page that you would like to access? If you provide the page title I can send you a direct link to the thread so you’re able to see the information you’re trying to access.

Thanks again for reaching out to us and I apologize again for the delayed response.

Thanks!

Susan
    Participant

It fixed itself. When I searched on Friday the titles of the search results were not linking to the posts, now they are. Thanks for the response!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Susan,

Awesome! I’m glad it’s working for you now. I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Support Search – no links to results!’ is closed to new replies.