Support for other ticket listing services

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Support for other ticket listing services

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kevinkliu
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’ve currently got the woocommerce tickets product up and running, but I’m interested in also listing my venue’s tickets on, say, eventbrite, ticketmaster, stubhub, etc. Is there a way to integrate all of these services so that I can maintain one master ticket count?

For example, If I want to sell 100 tickets and someone buys 10 tickets on ticketmaster, my woocommerce tickets count would automatically add the buyer’s info to my attendee list and decrease the amount of available tickets to 90.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

That is an interesting request, but unfortunately, we do not have that feature. Not sure if it would even be possible with some services out there.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Support for other ticket listing services’ is closed to new replies.