Support for EDD

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Support for EDD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Are there any plans to support the EDD Ticketing functionality with this add-on? We have a heavily customized size integrating the EDD tickets and this solution is something we’ve been seeking for a while (and have asked in threads before about), so seeing it only work for WooCommerce is a bit disappointing; so I just wanted to check if there is going to be EDD integration at some point.

Basically – we just need a way for organizers to view attendees and sales on their dashboard, which is accomplished perfectly with this add-on.

Thanks!

Matt

George
    Participant

Hey @Ryan,

You refer to “this add-on” in your post, but can you clarify which add-on you are referring to?

I’m almost certain you are referring to Community Tickets; in which case, unfortunately we’ve left support for EDD Tickets minimal, as well as support Shopp Tickets and WPEC Tickets, because going forward with The Events Calendar 4.0 we are merging ALL tickets add-ons into a simpler pair of add-ons: Event Tickets [free], and Event Tickets Plus.

These two add-ons will replace all platform-specific add-ons like WooCommerce Tickets, et cetera. (And don’t worry โ€“ย since you have paid for EDD Tickets already, you will have a premium license automatically for Event Tickets Plus when it launches).

I know that this is information is not that helpful, since you’re still left with the same problem of possibly losing your EDD-specific customizations; but I just wanted to explain our decision and such.

Unfortunately your EDD customizations may need to be re-done with the new Event Tickets Plus plugin when it is available ๐Ÿ™ I am very sorry about this, @Ryan.

Sincerely,
    George

Ryan
    Participant

Hey George,

Thanks for the clarification. Luckily, we’ve made many more customizations to the Community Events and TEC plugins, and not too many directly to the EDD plugin so we’re hopeful that it will be a fairly smooth process. We are very much looking forward to the enhancements that 4.0 and the Tickets plugin will bring as it seems they offer some features that we really value.

Best,

Matt

George
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words Matt. Best of luck with your site and a smooth upgrading process!

Be sure to make a backup of your site and database before upgrading things!

And we’ll be manning the forums attentively if you need help with anything as you upgrade ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Support for EDD’ is closed to new replies.