Support after license transfer to client?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Support after license transfer to client?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eve
    Participant

Hi There,
    1. Will I still be able to access my support acct. and post topics in the forum after I transfer license to the client? (When we go live, I will transfer license to client), but i will continue to develop on clients site and would like to continue to have access to support under my email.

2. Client has an existing, but expired license for Event Calendar Pro for a different site. When we go live, is it possible to transfer my license to client and then upgrade client to 3 sites for 145 for events calendar pro, if I have bought one site license under my eve lurie account and then still have access to technical support in the forums under my email?

many thanks,
    eve lurie

Josh
    Participant

Hey Eve,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

1. If you transfer your account on this site (http://theeventscalendar.com) to be under a different email address or in a way that you are no longer able to access it, you will no longer have access to support. As long as you have access to the account that you used when purchasing plugins, you will have access to support and update downloads.

2. You can update your current account to a 3 site license and definitely use it on your client site that is about to have a license expire. You’ll just have to replace the license currently in place on their site with your newly purchased license and you’ll be good to go.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Support after license transfer to client?’ is closed to new replies.