Suggestion for easiest ticket / merhc platform?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Suggestion for easiest ticket / merhc platform?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nicholas
    Participant

Hello

I have some folks that are pretty simple in tech in our group, and we LOVE pro (recurring rocks)

And we want to be able to have a simplistic RSVP / ticket option; as easy to use as possible

I khnow you tie in 3rd parties to add that functionality to event calendar Pro; so my question is more opinion based.

Which seems to be the easiest to understand and has the least compatibilty issues?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi innonotion,

Thank you for your questions. Since we have expanded our ticketing offerings, we’re in the process of putting together a comparison chart of some sort to help make these decisions. Since that’s not available yet, and I’m most familiar with Woo Commerce Tickets and EDD Tickets since they’re been around the longest, I’ll concentrate my answer on them. Just as a general guideline, if you ever plan on selling physical goods, you may want to go with WooCommerce Tickets. If you will only be selling virtual goods (like tickets), EDD may be a good choice. Both are highly respected and should have good compatibility. As far as easy to understand, maybe take a look at the videos on our New User Primers and see what you think. https://theeventscalendar.com/the-events-calendar-for-wordpress-tutorials/#primers

One word of caution though, at the current time neither is set up to handle tickets for recurring events, which you mentioned. That’s something that’s on our radar, but just not available yet.

– Julie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Suggestion for easiest ticket / merhc platform?’ is closed to new replies.