Suggestion for CSS change

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Suggestion for CSS change

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott Weiss
    Participant

Looks like when i view by Day, on my Events archive page, there is a css that affects the body tag and adds 15px padding left and right. That might need to be changed, as it affects the whole page, not just the events content area. Here is the css that it’s using:

.tribe-events-day {
    padding: 0 15px;
    }

Trisha

Hello Scott!

Thanks so much for adding your voice to this!

There is already a ticket for this so I’ve marked your thread here as ‘Pending Fix’, that way you will get a notice when the fix happens. I can’t promise when it will be as it has to go through the whole development/testing/QA process but adding another voice to the issue doesn’t hurt 🙂

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 12th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Suggestion for CSS change’ is closed to new replies.