Subscription question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Subscription question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jen

Hello

Please can you tell me whether Events Calendar would continue to work on my website after the subscription has expired? I understand from your support pages that I wouldn’t be able to get updates and new features. I would like to understand whether the plugin would still work and I will be able to upload new events if I didn’t renew the subscription after the year

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jen,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You are correct that after the subscription expires, you would no longer be able to access plugin updates and premium support without renewing the license. However, the existing plugins on your site would not be affected. You could still create new events. Going forward, if you continue to update WordPress and other things on your site without updating Events Calendar Pro, you will eventually run into compatibility issues.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription question’ is closed to new replies.