Subscription increase of 20% in a year even after a "renewal discount"???

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Subscription increase of 20% in a year even after a "renewal discount"???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

We first purchased the Pro Bundle last year at $499 on 1st August 2017

Received a reminder email – no, sorry TWO reminder emails in the last week -to renew with a “15%discount”. No mention of price,just a “time limited offer – hurry or it will end” No mention of when it would end.

This is June 9th. It was renewable on August 1st.

Stupidly I assumed it was a) due for renewal and b) going to be a genuine price. So I clicked and paid.

How wrong I was.

I went to download my invoice and found that the “renewal price”was a staggering $683 on which I received my “15% discount”which brought my renewal down to a mere $580.55.So only around a 20% increase on my first year WITH NO NOTIIFICATION?

How professional and customer-facing is that?

Jeff
    Participant

Oh and as a kicker, I told you last year that your “save as a PDF” link just sends you back to the “save invoice” instructions.

And it STILL does.

After a year.

Sky
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription increase of 20% in a year even after a "renewal discount"???’ is closed to new replies.