subscribing to full calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions subscribing to full calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elise

Before purchasing the Pro version of Event Calendar, I would like to be sure that I can subscribe to the calendar from my personal calendar.live.com Microsoft account.

I already have the free version (which I love) and when I subscribed to the URL, I only see events for the next month, but not beyond.

I have seen several threads about this, but haven’t yet found one that solves the problem.

Is there a way to subscribe to a dynamic feed of the full calendar that will update in real time?

The purpose is that we want to keep our business calendar on the website using The Event Calendar Pro, but also want to have access to the calendar on our personal computers and phones alongside of our personal calendars, for which we use Outlook.com.

Thanks.

Elise

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi

Thanks for the interest in Pro.

We do not have any additional features in Pro to subscribe to the events they are as you find them in the free version.

Is there a way to subscribe to a dynamic feed of the full calendar that will update in real time?

There is no feature to do this, but , if you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘subscribing to full calendar’ is closed to new replies.