Subscribe To Continuous Sync URL

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Subscribe To Continuous Sync URL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    digiden
    Participant

Hi,

Please can you point me in the right direction to find out how to provide people with an unique URL that they can subscribe to which has a continuous sync so the calendars on their devices are constantly updated?

Thanks
    Susanna

Nico

Hi Susanna,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

You can use the list view ics feed for this: http://glasllwch.org.uk/calendar/list/?ical=1&tribe_display=list. It will contain the amount of upcoming events you configured the calendar to show. If you want to make the feed include all year events (for example) I can provide a snippet to do so.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

digiden
    Participant

Thanks, and will thank continuously sync? So when changes are made to the calendar they update to people that have subscribed?

Nico

Yeap, that should be how it works. There might be some caveats depending on the software the user uses to subscribe to the feed. For example, Google Calendar might take up to 12 hours for changes to show (google calendar help center).

The best way to be sure of how this works is to actually subscribe to your own feed 😉

Please give it a try and let me know if you are happy with the result,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscribe To Continuous Sync URL’ is closed to new replies.