Subscribe / or Push FROM webpage to GCalendar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Subscribe / or Push FROM webpage to GCalendar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi,

I’m wondering if there’d be any way to take all events listed on my events calendar plugin, and push those to a separate google calendar that I can make public and that people can follow?.

I can explain a bit more:
    Currently, the events on my site (artcal.info) are pulled from 2 or 3 different calendars (via aggregator), soon to be more like 5 or 6.

What I’d like is for people to be able to somehow subscribe to a calendar that lists all events in one place, so they could, e.g. have the events synced to their phones.

I guess I’m asking if there’s any way for people to “subscribe” to my calendar and have it listed on their phone…or pushed onto one consolidated public calendar.

Thank you,
    Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Users can subscribe to your calendars via RSS.  The following tutorial can provide you with some more information on how to do this:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/subscribing-calendars-via-rss/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscribe / or Push FROM webpage to GCalendar?’ is closed to new replies.