Subscribe by Category using webcal://

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Subscribe by Category using webcal://

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant

If we try to subscribe to the ical feed using ‘webcal’. Example, webcal://site.com/events/ical. We get all events ok.
    If we try to subscribe to a category feed by using webcal://site.com/events/category/category-slug/ical we still get all the events and not just the events from that particular category.
    Any ideas on how to get just one category?

Barry

I think you’ve found a bug here, unfortunately. I’ll get this logged and we’ll do our best to get a fix in place in an upcoming release. Thanks for reporting this 🙂

Barry

Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze this one into our next upcoming release (3.5) but I wanted to drop a note in here to let you know it’s still on our radar and we will try hard to fit it in to the next release instead. Thanks for your support and patience in the meantime!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscribe by Category using webcal://’ is closed to new replies.