Submiting an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submiting an event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m have a problem with my site. When they go to add an event on our calendar the venue and organization section has coding.

http://telemediabroadcasting.com/events/community/add That the URL I’m having a problem with.

Geoff

Hello @telemediabroadcasting,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to about the issue here!

I was just checking your site and the Venue and Organizer sections of the form seemed to be working well. Here’s a screenshot of what I see:

Is it possible I am looking in the wrong place? Ir perhaps you were able to resolve the issue? In either case, please let me know and I would be happy to look into this with you.

And, if the issue is still there, please head over to Events > Help, copy the system information toward the bottom of the screen and paste it here for me as a private reply when you respond — that will help me check a few of your settings as well.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Sorry, thanks for the response. I downgrade the Events Calendar and and it works now. It seems to have a problem on the newest update of the newspaper theme. It had coding displayed in the text box.

I would like to upgrade so if there is a work around let me know .Thanks.

Geoff

Ah, thanks for clarifying! That would certainly explain why everything looked like it was working.

You might want to try making sure that the Default Events Template is selected on the Events > Settings > Display screen. That can help avoid theme conflicts in some cases.

Also, please feel free to send me a screenshot of the code that is displayed and I’d be happy to see if that gives me any clues, or perhaps any questions that the theme developer can help answer.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Submiting an event’ is closed to new replies.