Submit Event Error Message: "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submit Event Error Message: "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Libby Parker
    Participant

We’re having trouble with our Community Events plugin. Every time someone tries to submit an event it doesn’t go through and instead shows an error message “Are you sure you want to do this?” with nowhere to go from there. I tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin, but no luck.

Casey
    Participant

Bradley,
    Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you guys are having issues. I was able to successfully submit an event on your site with no issues (see here: http://d.pr/i/3FLf).

Can you list out the steps you took to get this error? That way I can try to recreate it. Thanks!

Libby Parker
    Participant

Interesting. It now seems to be working. I repeated the exact same thing I did before and no longer get the error message. I’ll post here again if it happens.

Casey
    Participant

Bradley,
    Thanks for the update. Glad to hear everything is working properly now. Keep us posted if you need more help!

Libby Parker
    Participant

It’s doing it again…

Casey
    Participant

Bradley,
    I’m now seeing this issue. Have you deactivated all your other plugins? I’m just curious why it would be working earlier, but not now. It makes me think that something has changed. Can you verify?

Libby Parker
    Participant

I haven’t done anything different, personally, from last night to now.

Casey
    Participant

Bradley,
    Have you deactivated all other plugins? If not, please try that and then test again. Let me know what you find. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Bradley,
    Just wanted to check back in and see if you were able to resolve this issue. Just let me know if you’re still having problems. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Bradley,
    Since we haven’t heard back from you on this issue, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. Feel free to create a new thread if you’re having further issues. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Submit Event Error Message: "Are you sure you want to do this?"’ is closed to new replies.