Submit Button Text Is Outside Button

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submit Button Text Is Outside Button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stbunn
    Participant

Our Community add event page Submit Button text is not visible – it is below / outside the button borders. This occurs regardless of browser or magnification.

Barry

Hi – here’s what I see:

submit-btn-comm-form

So I’d certainly agree there are a few CSS issues here, but it isn’t quite as you described (being outside the button boundaries etc) … I just wanted to check in the first instance if we actually are seeing the same and/or get a little more information if we’re each seeing something different, such as what browser you are using.

We can definitely do a few things to improve its visibility re the above screenshot, though (which is the result of CSS rules from your theme, best I can tell).

Let me know!

stbunn
    Participant

Please let me know what I can change to remedy the situation since the Submit Event button is critical to the page. This is one small thing that renders the page virtually useless for users at the moment.

Barry

OK, so if that’s the same issue then some additional CSS rules like these could help:

input.button.submit.events-community-submit {
        background: #eee;
        border: 1px solid #000;
        color: #000 !important;
        font-weight: normal;
        text-shadow: none !important;
    }

Please try adding them to a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet (details of setting this up can be found in our Themer’s Guide) – does that help here?

stbunn
    Participant

I had to modify the suggested CSS for the button to be visible:
    input.button.submit.events-community-submit {
    background: #eee;
    border: 1px solid #000;
    color: #000 !important;
    font-weight: normal;
    text-shadow: none !important;
    height: auto;
    padding: 0.2em;
    width: 10em;
    }

Barry

Awesome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Submit Button Text Is Outside Button’ is closed to new replies.