Submit an Event Form not showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submit an Event Form not showing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    irishrunner16
    Participant

In Firefox my Submit an Event Form is showing up, however, it is not in Chrome and IE. Only the header and footer are displaying.

I’ve already tried deactivating all plugins and reverting to the default WP theme and the issue still exists.

Thanks in advance,
    Sean

Casey
    Participant

irishrunner16,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble hear, but hopefully I can help. I was able to view the Event Submission form in Chrome with no issues (screenshot). I did have to login a second time, so you might try disabling that login plugin as well to make sure that it’s not conflicting with the Community Add-on. You might also try viewing the site in a private browsing session to see if any of your Chrome extensions might be conflicting/blocking the form.

Give those suggestions a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

irishrunner16
    Participant

Thanks Casey! I thought I had deactivated all plugins before but I must’ve missed the login plugins, as I deactivated it and am now seeing the form in all browsers. Sorry to bother you with this and thanks for your help!

Casey
    Participant

Glad I could help! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Submit an Event Form not showing up’ is closed to new replies.