Submission Form Fields Displaying Incorrctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submission Form Fields Displaying Incorrctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert Young
    Participant

I am having an issue with the submission form styling. My date pickers and url are not displaying properly on the submission form. Thinking it might have been an issue with my theme, I switched to several different themes (including Twenty Fourteen) to no avail.

I finally gave up and decided that I was just going to work around it with custom CSS on the .tribe-section-content-label class, but my changes are being overridden by tribe-events-community.min.css.

Any suggestions; is this a known issue? Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with that issue.

This is not a known issue and it does seem like a conflict with some styles, but I could not find the source of the conflict.

I do notice several console errors showing up in the community add form, which could relate the issue you are having.

I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Submission Form Fields Displaying Incorrctly’ is closed to new replies.