Submission form duplicating content for top of the page…

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submission form duplicating content for top of the page…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brent
    Participant

…As you can see here. I checked the source and there’s definitely only one copy. Suggestions as to the reason? Solution?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Brent.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Brent.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Geoff.
    Brent
    Participant

The calendar was empty at the time of writing the above, but now that an event’s been added the doubled info has disappeared. It would still be good to know the reason for its appearance in the first place though, and how to prevent it in future.

Geoff

Hi Brent,

Oh shoot, I see exactly what you mean!

I’ve created a ticket for us to look into this further and patch it up and will set this thread to Pending Fix in the meantime to keep you posted as we learn more.

For now, one workaround would be to hide one of those instances with CSS, either in your theme’s style.css file or using a plugin like Simple Custom CSS. For example:

tribe_community_edit .tribe-events-before-html {
    display: none !important;
    }

Sorry again for the trouble and I’ll keep you posted.

Geoff

Geoff

Hey Brent!

Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that we released Community Events 4.0.3 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please check your WordPress updates, or you can also grab the latest copy by logging into this site and heading to My Account > Downloads.

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this! Please feel free to open a new thread if you continue to experience the same issue or have any other questions that pop up during updating and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Submission form duplicating content for top of the page…’ is closed to new replies.