Submission Alerts not received

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submission Alerts not received

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jen
    Participant

Hello,
    We are using the add event form that comes with Community Events. We have three recipients on the alert list (on the Community Events tab in the control panel). The two email addresses that end in the same domain as the website (so, like [email protected] on the http://www.mysite.com website) do not receive the notifications. However, the one uses a different domain name does. Any thoughts on why this might be?

Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

Jen,
    You might look into your DNS settings with your host. I know that sometimes you need to set an option that specifies that you’re using an external mail host.

Honestly, I won’t be much more help than that. I would contact your host for support as to why this might be.

Hope that helps!

Casey
    Participant

Jen,
    Were you able to figure out what was going on with this issue? I just wanted to check back in and see if you were able to get it resolved. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Jen,
    Since we haven’t heard back from you on this issue, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. Feel free to create a new thread if you’re having further issues. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Submission Alerts not received’ is closed to new replies.