Sub-nav tribe-events-nav-next not displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sub-nav tribe-events-nav-next not displaying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Web Admin
    Participant

Hi – we noticed after the last release the sub-nav Next Month no longer displays. This is occurring across the board for every client we have using Tribe Events Calendar. I added a screenshot of this client’s site calendar but had to use another client’s website since the current client’s events calendar is password protected.

Since this is happening to multiple sites, we did not deactivate the other plugins and revert to Twenty Fourteen. This has not worked in the past.

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi bwn_web,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. I can help you with that.

By default if the previous or coming months don’t have events, then the links that point to them are not visible.

This article should help you fix that and make them always visible.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/add-nextprevious-links/

Let me know if this helps solve it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sub-nav tribe-events-nav-next not displaying’ is closed to new replies.