Sub Nav – Nav Previous and Nav Next

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sub Nav – Nav Previous and Nav Next

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Travis Olson
    Participant

Is there a way to move the sub nav with the previous month and next month to the top of the page before the calendar and under the search bar. Instead of under the calendar where no one sees it? Any help would be great!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello kgesink,

I can help point you in the right direction for this.

Is there a way to move the sub nav with the previous month and next month to the top of the page before the calendar and under the search bar. Instead of under the calendar where no one sees it?

Yes this is possible if you follow our themer’s guide and/or with a css solution.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

And move the month’s content.php to your theme where you can edit or move this function for the nav:

tribe_get_template_part( ‘month/nav’ );

CSS Solution
    If you add this css it should show the month nav above the calendar, but below the calendar title.

#tribe-events-content #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li, #tribe-events-content #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a {
    display: block;
    }

Let me know if that works for you.

If you would like some more help please provide a link to the calendar and we can help out.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sub Nav – Nav Previous and Nav Next’ is closed to new replies.