Styling The Event Calendar Backend

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Styling The Event Calendar Backend

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dominik Schneider
    Participant

Hi there,

Im using the Event Calender Pro. I know, there are lots of possibilities to change the Theme in the Front End section. But is there also an easy way, to stylize the userinterface for the “Edit Event” page?

For example, I would like to style/arrange the eventDetails fields, like Time/Date etc. …make them more bigger and colourful.
    There are also some sections (like costs) I dont really need for my events. In this case, it would be better, to set them to notvisible.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Dominik Schneider.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by George.
    George
    Participant

Hey @Dominik!

Thanks for reaching out.

But is there also an easy way, to stylize the userinterface for the “Edit Event” page?

There unfortunately is no such way to style the back-end of the plugin. 🙁 The plugin doesn’t really have its own “back-end”, it is just using the WordPress Core admin, so you would have to write extensive CSS to modify the back-end admin views.

You can see folks discussing how to do this in forum questions like this one: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/110895/adding-custom-stylesheet-to-wp-admin

And you can then piece together custom styles from there.

We unfortunately cannot help with writing customizations, but I would recommend checking out a [free!] tool like Firebug if you use FireFox, or the Developer Tools for either Safari or Chrome. They have “Inspector” tools that let you zoom right over the element that you want to remove or modify and you can spot the CSS from there.

Best of luck with your tinkering and customizing!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Styling The Event Calendar Backend’ is closed to new replies.