Styling element changes from 3.8.x to 3.9.x

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Styling element changes from 3.8.x to 3.9.x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hello, After a recent update of ECP from 3.8.1 to 3.9.1, my client’s “widget” styling is lost. Is there a changelog that lists all the styling elements that changed between these two versions? The “The Events Calendar User CSS” plugin was used to implement the styling mods for 3.8.1.

Thanks, Drew

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we did change the List Widget to match the list of Events in the Mini Calendar.

We do not have a list of changes, but these two files have all the css selectors in them:

events-calendar-pro\views\pro\widgets\modules\single-event.php

events-calendar-pro\views\pro\widgets\list-widget.php

Or you could use Chrome’s Developer Console (or any other browsers) to find them out:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Andrew
    Participant

Hey Brian,
    Thanks for confirming the changes and suggestions for updating our widget styling. Would you say that continued use of the “The Events Calendar User CSS” plugin is the proper way to manage our styling mods?

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I think using that plugin is still good. It is not supported by us, but the developer does update the plugins if new issues come up.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Styling element changes from 3.8.x to 3.9.x’ is closed to new replies.