Stupid customer error – bought the wrong plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Stupid customer error – bought the wrong plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Sanderson
    Participant

Hello. I’ve just extended my Events Calendar Pro license for a year. Which wasn’t quite what I’d intended, given that that license is still valid and it’s my Eventbrite plugin which has expired.

Can I raise my hand and say “Hello, I’m an idiot”… but also, could I ask for the purchase to be transferred so I have both plugins licensed and active, please?

Many thanks.

Geoff

Hey Jonathan,

No worries at all! In fact, I simply re-activated your Eventbrite Tickets plugin for another year, so you’re actually covered for another year there and another year and a half for Events Calendar PRO. 🙂

Are both licenses showing up as active for you now? Let me know!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Jonathan Sanderson
    Participant

Brilliant! That’s showing up correctly here. Many thanks for the very quick response and resolution, much appreciated.

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks for letting us know and I hope you enjoy using both Events Calendar PRO and Eventbrite Tickets together. 🙂

Cheers and have a great day.

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stupid customer error – bought the wrong plugin’ is closed to new replies.