String of errors when submitting event through the community events submission

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events String of errors when submitting event through the community events submission

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rae-Anna
    Participant

Hello,
    Someone who just submitted an event through the community events submission on my page received a very long list of Error Warnings, one of which I copy and pasted below:

Warning: stripos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/moenlynn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/shortcodes/class.filter-embedded-html-objects.php on line 98

How can I fix this?

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this known bug.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. It’s scheduled to be fixed soon (1-3 weeks).

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Rae-Anna
    Participant

Hello Cliff, Thanks for your response. Just wanted to follow up and ask about the status of this?

Thanks,

Rae-Anna

Cliff

Unfortunately, we couldn’t fit it into the latest update. I’d be hopeful that it’ll be fixed soon (weeks, not months) but I cannot guarantee that it’ll get prioritized in this fashion.

Rae-Anna
    Participant

Hello,
    Any update on this? Does this only affect certain users? It’s been quite problematic as it has confused people when they have submitted events.

Cliff

Hi. I checked with management and this should get fixed hopefully by the end of this month. Sorry for the delay getting this one fixed sooner.

Luke
    Participant

Yes, please fix this quickly. I’m a bit alarmed to see this was not an immediate fix. I’m getting the same issue warning conflict with Jetpack that Rae-Anna has.

Cliff

Thanks for your feedback, Luke. We’re working on it.

Nico

Hi,

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.6 of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-pro-4-4-6-event-tickets-4-4-6-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘String of errors when submitting event through the community events submission’ is closed to new replies.