Stray $1 showing as cost of event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Stray $1 showing as cost of event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

On https://www.crmla.net/events/ we have the February Luncheon and it shows a cost of $1.00 yet all of the tickets are either 26.50 or $35.00. how do I remove the $1.00 from showing as the cost of the event?

Barry

That’s odd.

So you have no tickets selling for that cost (that perhaps are currently invisible on the frontend due to start/end sale date restrictions)?

If not, I wonder if the event cost field has, for some reason, been set to $1 and is stuck there despite the presence of the tickets. To explore this idea, can I ask you to add the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file or some other suitable place:

add_filter( 'tribe_events_admin_show_cost_field', '__return_true' );

Now edit the event and look for the actual event cost field – what is it set to? If it is $1 can you delete the cost, update the event then remove the above snippet – does that get us any closer to a fix?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Stray $1 showing as cost of event’ is closed to new replies.