Strange RSVP Behavior

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Strange RSVP Behavior

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Akers
    Participant

When you first visit an event page, you see the normal RSVP section, with the quantity dropdown and the submit button. When you select anything other than 0 from the quantity dropdown, we see the attendee meta fields as well as a “Send RSVP Confirmation To” field set. If we refresh the screen, the “Send RSVP Confirmation To” field set disappears.

We don’t want this field set to show at all.

Thoughts?

Cliff

Hi, David.

If I’m understanding you correctly, you want Attendee Meta information collected with each ticket (e.g. Name & Email Address)… but you don’t???

Please explain exactly how you’d like this to work.

Thank you.

David Akers
    Participant

We have the event set to obtain meta data for each participant based on the quantity selected.

However there is an additional field set that shows up as shown in the screen shots I provided. We don’t want this additional field set to show at all; only the meta data fields for their name and email address should show.

As explained, the additional field set shows up, but if we refresh the screen it goes away.

How do we turn off the “Send RSVP Confirmation To” field set?

Cliff

To remove the “Don’t list me on the public attendee list” option from RSVP-type tickets, you could add this CSS:

body.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-tickets-rsvp .tribe-tickets-attendees-list-optout, /* RSVP section of buying tickets */
    single.single-tribe_events .tribe-rsvp .tribe-tickets attendees-list-optout /* RSVP section of user's already purchased/reserved tickets */
    {
    display: none;
    }

It could also likely be accomplished via PHP, possibly via a template override. Visit Themer’s Guide if you’d like to go this route instead.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Strange RSVP Behavior’ is closed to new replies.