Strange Formatting on Month View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Strange Formatting on Month View

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jada Jarillo
    Participant

On our calendar, when using the month view, if you hover over any of the events, it pulls up the event’s full details in a very unsightly way that it didn’t used to do. Any thoughts on what’s causing that? We do have a tribe-events directory in our theme, but disabling that did not work. Here’s out calendar page: http://chapelboro.com/calendar/month/

Casey
    Participant

chapelboro,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you try updating to the latest version of the plugins (3.6) and let me know if that fixes the issue for you? Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Jada Jarillo
    Participant

I’ve brought all the plugins up to date, but still no luck.

Casey
    Participant

I’m noticing that it looks like you have a template override directory here: http://chapelboro.com/wp-content/themes/chapelboro/tribe-events/ Could you try temporarily renaming the ‘tribe-events’ folder in order to disable your template overrides? After doing that, check your site again and see if the tooltips are working correctly.

If that fixes the issue, then I would suggest updating your template overrides to the latest version. Give that a shot and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Jada Jarillo
    Participant

I’m afraid that didn’t do the trick.

Casey
    Participant

It appears that your theme, or possibly another plugin, is adding ‘/*’ into your page source somehow and causing . Can you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Strange Formatting on Month View’ is closed to new replies.