Strange Bug: Three events on every day.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Strange Bug: Three events on every day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Immo
    Participant

Hi modern tribe support team.

There is strange problem where three events show up on all days even though they should not. Have a look on yourself: http://www.atv-quad-magazin.com/events/monat/

I am using the latest version of the plugin and the latest wordpress version. Note that it is a multi-site installation.
    Could you please help me.

Barry

Hi Immo,

That is strange. Does the list of events you can see on the admin side broadly correlate to the upcoming events list (is it only the calendar view which is affected)?

Can you also try our standard troubleshooting steps, that is:

• Ensure your Modern Tribe plugins are up-to-date and in synch (The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO should both be version 2.0.10)
    • Deactivate all other plugins
    • Switch to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Eleven
    • Now test to see if the problem persists. If this solves the problem, reactivate everything one-at-a-time until the problem becomes evident once more – taking note of whichever component you activated last

Thanks!

Immo
    Participant

The upcomming events list is fine a correlates to the list in the admin interface. Unfortunately it is a production site where I cannot disable all the plugins/themes.

Barry

OK, so can you build a testing or staging site (you could even do this in a subdirectory of the same hosting account if needs be) and – if you can replicate this problem there, by installing and activating the same plugins and theme etc – run through the troubleshooting steps at that point?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Strange Bug: Three events on every day.’ is closed to new replies.