Straight to Checkout After Adding Ticket.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Straight to Checkout After Adding Ticket.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan Feeley
    Participant

I would like to skip the cart after adding a ticket and go straight to checkout. I understand the woocommerce method doesn’t work with Wootickets. I came across this forum post about the same thing:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/woocommerce-add_to_cart_redirect-filter-useless-with-wootickets/

This post is kind of old, can you tell me if this information is still correct or have there been any changes to it with the newer Tribe releases?

Thank You.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy danfeeley,

That’s a good question, the topic is a couple of years old by now. I looked into it and all of Barry’s advice seemed quite relevant still. Changing the submission URL to something you can detect should be easy enough with a theme override (Themer’s Guide). You could concatenate “&add-to-cart=1” to the end of it, then take action on the cart page redirect anything with that request to the checkout page. The editable URL can be found here:

/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php

You might even be able to just change the submission URL straight to checkout page instead of the cart. I am not sure if that will work, but it could be worth a shot.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let us know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Dan Feeley
    Participant

I think I’m good now, thanks for the help. It will require more testing but I was able to change the submission URL on my development system and it appears to be working.

Brook
    Participant

Excellent! Let us know if you need anything else. I am happy you reached out.

Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Straight to Checkout After Adding Ticket.’ is closed to new replies.