Stored Credit Card

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Stored Credit Card

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    markjuwm
    Participant

Hello-

I cannot have my credit card information stored for a subscription based service. I would like to know how I can just renew our license once a year and pay at that time and remove my credit card from my account.
    Tamara

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for contacting support. You can remove a credit card from your account by logging into your account and clicking on “My Account” on the top right. Then click “Payment Methods” on the far left and this is where you will see your card with an option to remove it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Brendan

markjuwm
    Participant

Hi-

No this does not help. It says that my card is “tied to a subscription”, which I cannot not change. If the use of this plugin has to be via subscription I will have to pay via purchase order and not credit card.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tamara,

Maybe auto renewal is on because you should be able to delete it. Can you go to My Account License Keys and turn off automatic renewal for your subscription?

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Stored Credit Card’ is closed to new replies.