Stopped updating (AGAIN) 1 per limit

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Stopped updating (AGAIN) 1 per limit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Westwood Schools
    Participant

I’ve been having this problem intermittently for months.
    It says it can’t updated because the limit of 1 per day has been reached! I have a full and active license.

See my previous discussion. It is happening again. Please fix this or help us with this problem. We have done nothing to cause this problem.

Patricia

Hi there,

Welcome back! I’m really sorry to hear that you are having problems with your daily import limit!

Unfortunately we had a glitch in our EA server during the weekend that was already fixed. Could you please let me know if this issue with the daily import limit being set to 1 initiated during/after the weekend or was it already happening last week? Is the issue still happening right now?

Thanks for your patience and if you have any other questions, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Westwood Schools
    Participant

So, it imported but it went and messed up several current events. We’ve had to go in and try to edit them. We will enter some other activities and see what happens.

Patricia

Hi There,

I’m sorry to hear that! Could you please specify/let us know what happened with your imported events after this glitch?

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Stopped updating (AGAIN) 1 per limit’ is closed to new replies.